Enjoy art, antiques and design from the collections of famous art and antique dealers and galleries for contemporary art from the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Specialist art and antique dealers, mostly from The Netherlands and Belgium, show the finest pieces from their collections of 17th-20th Century painting, Aziatic art, Art Nouveau and Art Deco, jewellery, clocks, prints etc. 30 galleries for contemporary art present work by renowned international artists as well as young talent.
All participants are selected by committees, who guarantee professionalism and quality. Prior to the opening of the fair, all objects will be examined by specialized vetting committees. They ensure the authenticity and quality of the artworks and other objects offered during the fair.
exposition DRENTS MUSEUM
Each years there is a space reserved for a special exposition. Past edition the Drents Museum made a selection from the permanent collection with the theme ‘animals in art’.
- Photographing is only permitted with the consent of the exhibiter
- Dogs are prohibited on the fair premises
- Large bags and backpacks will have to be deposited at the cloakroom
- There is strict security at the fair and the security is permitted to search visitors
- To reserve a wheelchair, e-mail to email@example.com